To glorify God by making disciples everywhere by proclaiming and practising the gospel of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We Value God: His Word, and His Creation, His redemptive purpose in Christ for the world, and His presence through the Holy Spirit.
- We value people without Christ to whom we owe the compassion of Christ and an opportunity to receive the gospel (forgiveness of their sins because of the shed blood of Jesus Christ, repentance on their part which involves turning away from sin and turning to God, regeneration becoming a new creation in Christ, and sanctification the power to live a holy life as outlined in God’s Word) thus entering into Christian fellowship and escaping God’s judgement and wrath against all sin.
- We value individual believers and their personal commitment to Christ, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, discipleship, Christian family life, and fulfillment of the will of God.
- We value and help to establish local churches worldwide which are marked by sound doctrine, Pentecostal worship, every-member ministry, loving relationships, Holy Spirit-empowered evangelism, anointed proclamation and practical expression of Christian faith.
- We value a cooperative fellowship that enhances the church’s ability to fulfill its mandate, through servant leadership, a shared vision, flexible structures, and strategic mobilization of its resources.
- The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada are God’s people empowered by and dependent on the Holy Spirit to tell the life-transforming story of Jesus Christ.
- We value our brothers and sisters in Christ from other fellowships and denominations and work with them in unity whenever possible to extend the Kingdom of God together.